Why are the BPMA running Promotional Products Week?
Promotional Products Week is the only clear spotlight on promotional products targeted towards the end user buyer. October is a key period for many organisations buying for events, conferences and pre-Christmas gifts. Promotional products are one of the best advertising media that can engage all the senses, create brand loyalty and enhance customer appreciation. There are so many great ideas on the market today and we urge buyers to engage with BPMA members and share with us your great success stories of products and campaigns. We will host them on the BPMA Pinterest web board.
Thank you for your support of Promotional Products Week 2017
Here are some other ideas
- Email research to all your prospects and customers – you can use our infographics or PowerPoint presentations.
- Open your doors to customers to try and sample products perhaps for a coffee morning and branded cupcakes? You could even hold a Macmillan coffee morning at the same time.
- Run a competition.
- Host a fundraising event.
- Dress up in branded clothing.
- Give away branded gifts with the PPW logo on to local businesses.
- Showcase any great promotional product and or campaign on our site, we need this packed with creative ideas. We want promotions in action not brochure shots – take photos at events or great campaign ideas.
- Contact local newspapers to advertise and gain PR exposure.
- Give a speech at your local chamber or business club. The Chartered Institute of Marketing also run lots of marketing events around the country.
- Get an oversized product made or use Photoshop to create this and use in social media. Please remember to use the PPW logo.
- Tweet before, during and after the week using the hashtag #PPWeek.
- Do you have a Facebook site? WE DO, so connect to us and SHARE our research findings once they have been released.
- Arrange a stunt.
- Ask Gordon Glenister, Director General of the BPMA for an interview which you can post on your website. Send us your questions at email@example.com.
- Use YouTube to promote great promotional ideas.
- Run a direct mail campaign using BPMA research.
- Take an advert out in a local newspaper/magazine or an industry specific magazine – always use the PPW & BPMA member logo when doing so.
Suppliers, How can you get involved?
- Provide sampling opportunities for distributors
- Assist with creative ideas to promote your products to the end users via distributors – talk about the uses and applications
- Send us great innovative products in action shot – rather than a brochure one. We need to promote USE. This will be linked back to BPMA sourcing site – supporting the supply chain.